Genesys Mobile Services
March 8, 2018 (8.5.112.05)
- The interfaces have been rebranded.
- Support for the Bulk Cancel and Export of callback records. A new CANCELLED_BY_ADMIN state was introduced to make a distinction between a cancellation by an administrator as opposed to a cancellation requested by a customer.
- Callbacks in PAUSED state are now displayed in the Callback UI. (GMS-5713)
- The selection box in the Add New Service dialog was getting cut off for small screens. The Service Management UI now allows the user to scroll to see all selections. (GMS-5415)
- The Advanced Options dialog in the Callback UI now works correctly. Previously, it might have displayed the following error: Maximum callbacks must be a number. (GMS-5331)
- GMS now correctly updates final callback status for Callback calls. Previously, an issue sometimes occurred when, after successfully connecting a callback to a customer, an unwanted second call was placed to the same customer because the final status of the callback was not updated properly. (GMS-4797)
August 17, 2016 (126.96.36.199)
This is the initial release of Genesys Mobile Services, a plugin for Platform Administration that gives you the tools to:
- Create and manage Callbacks
- Create and manage Business Hours
- Create and manage Capacity
- Configure Historical and Real-Time Reporting
- User-originated callbacks may stay in QUEUED state if the call does not occur within the configured booking expiration timeout. (GMS-5650)
- In some rare cases, the state of the callback service may remain QUEUED and may not change to COMPLETED although the callback is being executed. (GMS-2952)
This page was last modified on March 8, 2018, at 05:40.