Cloud intelligent Workload Distribution
June 28, 2019 (9.0.000.18)
- Cloud intelligent Workload Distribution (iWD) captures pre-classified work items (tasks) from any source system, then continuously re-prioritizes the tasks according to business requirements to ensure they are pushed to the best available agent at the right time.
- Business Context Configuration — The source system classifies tasks and passes them to Cloud iWD to match with the appropriate departments and business processes. Tasks can then be viewed and managed in the Global Task List in iWD Manager, and subsequently reported on. Business users can easily add new departments or business processes.
- Service Level Agreement-based Rules — Service Level Agreement (SLA) rules prioritize the tasks from most to least important, based on business value. Cloud iWD automatically re-prioritizes tasks throughout their lifecycle, ensuring the most important are at the top of the Global Task List.
- Task Management — Operations Managers and Team Leads can:
- View captured tasks in the Global Task List
- Hold, resume, and cancel tasks
- Modify task attributes (modifications take effect immediately)
- Manage flexible and business-friendly prioritization schemes
- Business Insights — Cloud iWD generates task-based statistics that provide insight into business performance. Business insights are available for the current day, and intraday historically.
For more information on Cloud iWD, see the documentation here.
There are currently no known issues.
This page was last modified on July 2, 2019, at 07:41.