Genesys Softphone VDI Adapter
- June 27, 2019 (9.0.007.09)
- May 10, 2019 (9.0.006.02)
- March 22, 2019 (9.0.005.09)
- March 8, 2019 (9.0.005.08)
- Known Issues
June 27, 2019 (9.0.007.09)
FIPS 140-2 compliancy
- Genesys Softphone secured communication channels, such as Secured RTP, are now compliant with FIPS 140-2.
- Genesys Softphone VDI Adapter can now be installed on eLux RP 5 Operating Systems to support Genesys Softphone running in Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop environments.
- Genesys Softphone improved audio processing during hold/retrieve operations when interoperating with other SIP clients, such as Microsoft Skype for Business. (SOFTPHONE-704)
May 10, 2019 (9.0.006.02)
- The robustness of the connectivity between Genesys Softphone and the WebRTC Gateway has been improved to reduce the number of session disconnections. (SOFTPHONE-662)
- Genesys Softphone has been improved to prevent distortion at the beginning of calls on certain headsets. (SOFTPHONE-649)
March 22, 2019 (9.0.005.09)
- The analysis of voice call quality has now been improved so that agents no longer receive misleading voice call quality alerts immediately after a call has been established or retrieved. (SOFTPHONE-631)
March 8, 2019 (9.0.005.08)
VDI Adaptor plugin
- Genesys Softphone VDI Adapter is installed as a plugin to the Citrix Workspace App (formerly known as Citrix Receiver) on client workstations to enable Genesys Softphone to be deployed in the Citrix XenApp 7 and XenDesktop 7 virtual desktop infrastructures. Consult the Supported OS and Supported Virtualization system guides for details about the supported versions.
There are currently no known issues.
This page was last modified on June 27, 2019, at 04:23.