- August 9, 2019 (9.0.014.06)
- July 26, 2019 (9.0.014.05)
- July 3, 2019 (9.0.014.00)
- June 24, 2019 (9.0.013.06)
- June 7, 2019 (9.0.013.03)
- May 24, 2019 (9.0.013.02)
- May 14, 2019 (9.0.011.01)
- April 17, 2019 (9.0.010.02)
- March 27, 2019 (9.0.009.06)
- March 21, 2019 (9.0.009.04)
- February 4, 2019 (9.0.008.04)
- January 28, 2019 (9.0.007.09)
- December 20, 2018 (9.0.007.07)
- October 25, 2018 (9.0.006.02)
- September 26, 2018 (9.0.005.00)
- September 5, 2018 (9.0.004.03)
- July 27, 2018 (9.0.003.03)
- Known Issues
August 9, 2019 (9.0.014.06)
- In the Callback Widget, the selected Immediate Callback option is now correctly sent in the request. Previously, after selecting a date and time and then switching back to the Immediate Callback option, the previously selected date and time continued to be sent in the request. (CXW-2436)
- The Estimated wait time 'Available' status now correctly displays in the ChannelSelector Widget. Previously, the 'Available' status did not display when the wait time was 0. (CXW-2430)
- Cookie values are no longer duplicated in the WebChat Widget. Previously, when navigating between pages during an active WebChat session, certain cookie values of the WebChat Widget were duplicated in the browser. (CXW-2428)
July 26, 2019 (9.0.014.05)
- Widgets has been localized into the following languages: French, German (Germany). Language support is integrated into the Installation Package; there are no separate Language Packs to install.
- The WebChat markdown feature can now be enabled or disabled using the markdown configuration option.
- Custom defined strings in the WebChat Widget can now be localized. Previously, custom defined strings for System Messages would not display. (CXW-2409)
- Fetching previous Chat history messages using the keyboard now only happens when using the UP arrow and PAGEUP keyboard keys. Previously, some minor scrolling would happen even with normal characters keys, resulting in the Chat transcript needlessly fetching previous messages. (CXW-2363)
July 3, 2019 (9.0.014.00)
- An estimated wait time alert icon is no longer displayed for unavailable channels in the ChannelSelector widget. (CXW-2373)
- The mobile device browser detection when using the Common.getBrowserandOS() method has been corrected and enhanced. (CXW-2367)
- The Calendar.showAvailability command now works as expected allowing proper updates to Calendar timeslots. (CXW-2360)
- Alert dialog boxes in the Callback Widget can now be dismissed. Previously, in some IOS devices, Widget controls were disabled when a dialog box was displayed. (CXW-2284)
June 24, 2019 (9.0.013.06)
- Added a new avatar icon for chat bots to WebChat.
- Added support for Markdown text formatting in WebChat.
- Localization text is now available for the Wait Time units in the Channel Selector plugin. (CXW-2279)
- When a Chat is ended due to user inactivity, the "idle close" message now displays as expected. (CXW-2295)
- WebChat Widget now supports displaying contentType notification messages as normal text messages. (CXW-2318)
- The input label "When should we call you?" in Callback Widget now displays correctly. Previously, in some scenarios, this label would not display. (CXW-2326)
- Fixed the link to launch Co-browse from the CallUs widget. Now it correctly starts a Co-browse session when the link is clicked. (CXW-2337)
- When using the soft scrollbar in the Async WebChat window, the user scroll is now properly detected. Previously, old messages could not be fetched when scrolling. (CXW-2341)
- The colors of the Warning and Alert icons for the Estimated Wait Time now display correctly in Channel Selector. (CXW-2370)
June 7, 2019 (9.0.013.03)
- Widgets Lazy Load bundles now integrate properly with websites that use Webpack. Previously, in certain instances, errors in the console would appear when using Webpack.
May 24, 2019 (9.0.013.02)
- Invites created by the Engage plugin can now be programmatically revoked after they have been presented.
- WebChat Widget can now restore in a minimized state during a new page load on mobile devices.
- A new configuration option, cookieOptions, has been added that enables you to modify Widgets cookie options at the global level.
- In WebChatService, the AgentConnected and AgentDisconnected events are now always correctly published. (CXW-2303)
- The Callback and ClicktoCall widgets now correctly display the form when maximized. Previously, when maximized to full screen after device re-orientation, the form was not * * In mobile devices, the Callback Widget now correctly shows only the available time slots when hideUnavailableTimeSlots configuration option is enabled. Previously, this configuration option in the Calendar plugin was ignored and the unavailable time slots were still displayed. (CXW-2276)
May 14, 2019 (9.0.011.01)
- The WebChat.submitted event now contains the form metadata object. Previously, the form data was missing in the submitted event. (CXW-2275)
April 17, 2019 (9.0.010.02)
- Widgets are now available via new Public Content Delivery Network (CDN) regional URLs. The previous CDN URLs are deprecated and are no longer accessible. Customers must migrate to new CDN URLs, as the legacy URLs at app.genesys.cloud are now disabled, and will not be kept up to date with any later versions. (CXW-2145)
- The new Engagement Widget is now available to support use cases for Proactive Engagements triggered by Altocloud.
- Callback Widget now correctly displays one error dialog box at a time. Previously, in some cases, multiple dialog boxes would appear at the same time. (CXW-2224)
March 27, 2019 (9.0.009.06)
- Localization strings are now correctly applied to the chat invite triggered by the command WebChat.invite. (CXW-2182)
- The Chat Widget no longer auto-zooms in the iOS mobile Safari browser when a user taps on any input field. (CXW-2158)
March 21, 2019 (9.0.009.04)
- Offers Widget is updated with new features, layouts, and improvements.
- WebChat's GMS REST mode now utilizes dynamic polling instead of a fixed 3-second poll rate. The poll rate increases when the user sends messages and decreases over time as they become idle. This increases responsiveness for the user without overburdening the server. (CXW-2167)
- Chat arrow bubbles and messages now display correctly in the WebChat Widget during an active chat session. Previously, in some scenarios, they appeared misaligned. (CXW-2162)
February 4, 2019 (9.0.008.04)
PureEngage Cloud v3 API
- WebChat Widget now supports PureEngage Cloud v3 API via the WebChat transport configuration option.
- WebChat bubble arrows are now displaying correctly by properly pointing to either the Agent or the Customer in the active Chat transcript window. Previously, the bubble arrows were slightly misaligned. (CXW-2071)
January 28, 2019 (9.0.007.09)
- Callback Calendar time slots now display correctly based on the availability. Previously, when choosing between days, some of the available time slots were shown as disabled. (CXW-2124)
December 20, 2018 (9.0.007.07)
Public CDN URLs
- Widgets are now accessible via Public CDN URLs. This includes both All-in-one and Lazy loading bundles.
- WebChat Widget now correctly listens to the inactivity timeout event from the Chat Server and ends the chat session. Previously, the chat session could not be ended at the right time when the inactivity timeout had occurred. (CXW-1920)
- The custom form in WebChat Widget now opens correctly in the Lazy Load mode. Previously, when opening the WebChat for the first time, it would not display the configured custom form. (CXW-1947)
October 25, 2018 (9.0.006.02)
- Genesys Widgets now supports Deployment IDs. This allows you to specify multiple configurations, each with a unique deployment ID that prevents cookies and other session data from carrying over to a page with a different deployment ID. For example, you can use one deployment ID for your public site and one deployment ID for users who are logged in, to prevent an authenticated chat from restoring after the user logs out.
- Callback Widget now correctly shows the selected country code for the phone number field. Previously, deleting a phone number from the callback entry would also remove the country code and it could not be re-added. (CXW-1828)
- The originalMessage sub-property now contains the original, unaltered message data from the server. Previously, the event WebChat.messageReceived returned the wrong value for the sub-property. (CXW-1907)
- Cross-browser compatibility has now been optimized for Callback Widget. (CXW-1889)
September 26, 2018 (9.0.005.00)
- Widgets is now compatible with PureEngage Cloud Engagement / Estimated-wait-time API (/engagement/v3/estimated-wait-time), for accessing Estimated Wait Time in PureEngage Cloud.
- Widgets is now compatible with PureEngage Cloud Engagement / Callbacks API (/engagement/v3) for requesting and booking of Callback requests.
- Offers Widget now functions correctly according to its configuration documentation. (CXW-1815)
September 5, 2018 (9.0.004.03)
Estimated wait time
- Genesys Widgets now supports fetching estimated wait time (EWT) for a single virtual-queue or for a group of virtual-queues.
- A fully qualified domain name (FQDN) is no longer required for cookies to persist across page refreshes. Test environments like localhost or direct IP addresses are now compatible with our cookies. Previously, cookie-based features like WebChat restore would not function on a site without a FQDN.
- The Authorization header is now passed correctly when lazy-loading Genesys Widgets. (CXW-1793)
July 27, 2018 (9.0.003.03)
- Genesys Widgets can now automatically lazy-load plugins from separate files, instead of loading one large file containing all plugins.
- Improved scrollbar usability across platforms.
- A new "before()" method in CXBus plugins allows you to trigger actions before a chosen command executes, manipulate options passed to the command, or block execution of the command.
- The Toaster plugin has a new event, Toaster.opened, that is published when a toast is opened.
- The SendMessage widget now correctly displays the OK button in alert dialogs. Previously, this button might have displayed as EmailOk. (CXW-1735)
- JavsScript use strict mode no longer triggers an error when using a dropdown in a custom form. (CXW-1734)
- Dropdowns and textareas no longer reset to text inputs when using the custom form feature. (CXW-1710)
- Genesys Widgets now correctly collects and transmits user agent details for Microsoft Internet Explorer 10/11 and Edge browsers. This allows chat sessions to receive more accurate user agent details for these browsers. (CXW-1697)
There are currently no known issues.