Gplus Adapter for Service Now
ImportantNot all changes listed below may pertain to your deployment.
August 02, 2021
- Gplus Adapter now supports WebRTC.
- Recording handling buttons (Start, Stop, Pause recording) are no longer hidden when active recording is set for an agent’s management.
- The Adapter no longer hangs if the agent was configured with non-voice channels.
There are currently no known issues.
June 12, 2020 (9.0.002.00)
- Configurable Screen pop
- Allows to screen pop on any ServiceNow entity
- ClickToDial from ServiceNow:
- Start outbound call from phone fields (example: start call from Contact business number)
- Start outbound call from reference fields (example: start call from “caller” field or Incident)
- Customizable screen pop
- Single pane desktop user experience
- Agent Status Management
- Agent Performance Tracker
- Inbound Voice
- Inbound toast alert
- Supports ServiceNow Agent Workspace View
- ServiceNow “Openframe” plugin installed
This page was last edited on August 2, 2021, at 07:14.