October 27, 2015 (22.214.171.124)
Audio Resource Management
- New Interface – The Audio Resource Management interface has been overhauled to enable you to quickly upload and manage audio resources and personalities.
- IVR Administration now provides an error message if you upload an audio resource and the operation fails. Previously in this scenario, IVR Administration provided an error message, but the message content could have been blank. (GAX-6674)
- The Description field is no longer visible in the Parameter Groups list. (GAX-6327)
- IVR Administration now properly displays certain letters (for example, g and q) in the user interface. Previously, the bottom of these letters might have been cut off in some dialog boxes. (GAX-6068)
- Internet Explorer users are no longer logged out of IVR Administration after they press Enter in the text input fields of certain plug-ins. (GAX-5777)
There are currently no known issues.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 06:47.