In the Supervisor section under Desktop Options, configure the following options:
- Monitor enables supervisor and team lead monitoring on agent interactions.
- Agent Control allows the supervisor or team lead to access the My Agents view.
- Agent Channels defines the channels to be displayed in the My Agents view.
- Refresh Agent Control enables the manual refresh of agent states.
- Agent Page Limit specifies the maximum number of rows displayed per page in the My Agents tab.
- Agent Page Refresh specifies the frequency, in seconds, to refresh the list of users. Auto-refresh is turned off when this is set to '0' (zero).
- Monitor Current Voice allows the supervisor or team lead to monitor voice interactions.
- Coach Current Voice allows the supervisor or team lead to coach voice interactions.
- Show Voice Monitoring enables agents to be notified when the current call is being monitored by a supervisor or team lead.
- Cross Site Voice Monitoring allows the supervisor or team lead to perform supervision of an agent that is located at a different location.
- Monitor Chat allows the supervisor or team lead to monitor chat interactions.
- Coach Chat allows the supervisor or team lead to coach chat interactions.
- My Team Workbins enables supervisors to see the workbins of the agents in their Agent Group.
- Access to Interaction Management enables supervisors to see Interaction Management.
- Allow Moving Interactions to Queue enables supervisors to move interactions from displayed workbins to available queues.
- Allow Moving Interactions to Workbin enables supervisors to move interactions from displayed workbins to other workbins.
This page was last edited on May 2, 2019, at 12:10.