Creating and Editing Templates
Rule Templates are created as Projects in the Template Projects node on the Template Development tab of GRAT.
Create a new Template Project
- Enter a name for the new template project. Template names must be unique within a tenant. Click Next.
- Select the type of template you are creating from the drop-down list, or enter the name of a new template type to create. To create an iWD template, select iWD.
- Click Finish. The new template project will now appear.
Editing and Configuring Rule Templates
Once it is created, the rule template appears in the left navigation pane. Expanding the template displays a list of components that can be configured. Double-click the component type to open the appropriate Editor and begin configuring components.
Renaming Rule Templates
To rename a rule template, just edit its name. A copy of the previously named template remains in the repository.
Deleting Rule Templates
Rule templates can be deleted provided that:
- The user has rule template delete permissions, and;
- The rule is not used in any rule package.