|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Check My Permissions
To check all the permissions granted to you under role-based access control:
- In the left navigation, select the Tenant tab.
- Click the Check My Permissions button.
This page shows you:
- Which tenants you have access to
- Which role permissions you have
- Which templates you can access
- Which role permissions you have for the selected rule package. If you don't see the rule package name, you cannot view or edit it. If the rule package is not mapped to a role, then the permissions shown here will match those at the GRAT level.
To see how permissions are allocated and maintained, click here (new document).