Copying Business Calendar
You can copy a business calendar and paste that copy in either the same, or a different, rule package. Follow these steps to copy a business calendar:
- Navigate to the rule package to which the business calendar belongs in the Explorer Tree (verify that you have selected the correct Tenant from the Tenant drop-down list). Select Business Calendars under the rule package in the Explorer Tree.
- Locate the business calendar in the list and click Copy Calendar.
- If you want the copy to be in the same rule package, click Paste Calendar. Enter a name for the new business calendar.
- If you want the copy to be in a different rule package, locate that rule package in the explorer tree, and select Business Calendars under that rule package. Click Paste Calendar. Enter a name for the new business calendar.
- Update the information as needed. Click Save. Refer to Creating Business Calendars for information about the various fields and configuring business calendar rules.
This page was last modified on 28 April 2017, at 04:07.