Related Documentation Resources
The following resources provide additional information that is relevant to this software. Consult these additional resources, as necessary:
Management Framework documentation:
- The Framework 8.x Management Layer User’s Guide provides information about the concepts, terminology, and procedures that apply to this layer of the Genesys Framework.
- The Framework 8.x Configuration Options Reference Manual provides information about configuration options for Framework components.
- The Framework 8.x Configuration Manager Help provides information about using Configuration Manager in either an enterprise or a multi-tenant environment.
- The Framework 8.x Deployment Guide provides information about configuring, installing, starting, and stopping Framework components.
- The Framework 8.x Combined Log Events Help describes log events that Genesys server applications generate and that Solution Control Interface displays. The Framework 8.x Combined Log Events Help includes descriptions of Genesys Info Mart log events.
[+] Interaction Concentrator
Interaction Concentrator (ICON)
- The Interaction Concentrator 8.x Deployment Guide provides information about architecture, configuration requirements, and installation steps for Interaction Concentrator, and it describes how to make data from the Genesys Outbound Contact solution available in Interaction Database (IDB).
- The Interaction Concentrator 8.x User’s Guide provides basic information about IDB architecture and detailed information about Interaction Concentrator features and functionality, including attached data processing, available stored procedures, and integration with other Genesys products.
- The Interaction Concentrator 8.x Physical Data Model for your relational database management system (RDBMS) provides information about the IDB schemas.
[+] Genesys Info Mart
Genesys Info Mart
- The Genesys Info Mart Operations Guide describes the procedures that you must follow to schedule and monitor the Genesys Info Mart jobs that extract, transform, and load (ETL) data.
- The Genesys Info Mart User’s Guide provides information about how to use data that is stored by Genesys Info Mart for contact center historical reporting.
- The Genesys Info Mart Physical Data Model (formerly Reference Manual) for your RDBMS provides information about the Info Mart database schema. Physical Data Model documentation is available for Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and PostgreSQL.
- The Genesys Info Mart Business Continuity Deployment Guide, provides information and procedures that are relevant to Genesys Info Mart deployment in an environment that requires support for Business Continuity.
- The Genesys Info Mart Database Size Estimator helps you estimate the size of your Info Mart database when you are planning your deployment. The estimator is a Microsoft Office Excel 2007 spreadsheet that is available from Genesys Info Mart Documentation.
- The Database Compatibility Reference includes compatibility information for database tables and fields that existed in the Genesys Info Mart database schema in release 7.6. This document provides guidelines for mapping Info Mart 7.6 database SQL queries for use with an Info Mart 8.x database.
- Release Notes and Product Advisories for this product, which are available on the Genesys Customer Care website at http://genesys.com/customer-care
[+] Reporting and Analytics Aggregates
Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA)
- The Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Deployment Guide describes how to deploy the Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA) package provided with Genesys Info Mart.
- The Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Reference Manual describes the aggregate tables that are available to Genesys Info Mart customers with deployment of RAA.
- The Reporting and Analytics Aggregates User’s Guide describes the aggregation process, provides the aggregation hierarchies, and explains how to enable aggregation of user data.
[+] Genesys Interactive Insights
Genesys Interactive Insights (GI2)
- The Genesys Interactive Insights Deployment Guide describes how to install Genesys Interactive Insights (GI2) and set up the environment required in order to run the GI2 reports.
- The Genesys Interactive Insights Universe Guide describes, in detail, the reports and measures that are provided in the GI2 release.
- The Genesys Interactive Insights User’s Guide summarizes how to operate GI2 reports, provides basic instructions for customizing your own reports, and provides information about the report upgrade utility.
- The Genesys Technical Publications Glossary, which is available on the Genesys Documentation website, provides a comprehensive list of the Genesys and computer-telephony integration (CTI) terminology and acronyms used in this document.
- The Genesys Migration Guide which ships on the Genesys Documentation Library DVD, provides documented migration strategies for Genesys product releases. The Genesys Info Mart 8.x part of the guide includes instructions on how to migrate Genesys Info Mart from release 8.0.x to release 8.5. Contact Genesys Customer Care for more information.
Information about supported hardware and third-party software is available on the Genesys Customer Care website in the following documents:
- The Genesys Info Mart page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide
- Genesys Supported Media Interfaces Reference Manual
Consult the following additional resources as necessary:
- The Genesys Hardware Sizing Guide provides information about Genesys hardware sizing guidelines for the Genesys 8.x releases.
- The Genesys Interoperability Guide provides information on the compatibility of Genesys products with various Configuration Layer Environments; Interoperability of Reporting Templates and Solutions; and Gplus Adapters Interoperability.
- The Genesys Licensing Guide introduces you to the concepts, terminology, and procedures that are relevant to the Genesys licensing system.
- The Genesys Database Sizing Estimator Worksheets provides a range of expected database sizes for various Genesys products.
For additional system-wide planning tools and information, see the release-specific listings of System-Level Documents on the Genesys Documentation website (docs.genesys.com). Genesys product documentation is available on the: