|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Default Value: No default value
Valid Values: ICON_CFG, ICON_CORE, ICON_MM, ICON_OCS, INFO_MART
Changes Take Effect: For an extraction DAP, the next time that extraction jobs are launched; for the Info Mart DAP, on restart of the Genesys Info Mart Server.
Specifies which data domain Genesys Info Mart will extract through the DAP:
- ICON_CFG — The DAP specifies the connection information for an IDB from which Genesys Info Mart will extract ICON Configuration details. This role must be associated with one and only one DAP, or with redundant DAPs that constitute one HA set.
- ICON_CORE — The DAP specifies the connection information for an IDB from which Genesys Info Mart will extract ICON Voice details, including agent activity details. This role is optional, but you need at least one DAP with a role of ICON_CORE or ICON_MM.
- ICON_MM — The DAP specifies the connection information for an IDB from which Genesys Info Mart will extract ICON Multimedia details, including agent activity details. This role is optional, but you need at least one DAP with a role of ICON_CORE or ICON_MM.
WarningYou cannot reconfigure the DAP role from ICON_CORE to ICON_MM, or vice versa, once data extraction occurs.
- ICON_OCS — The DAP specifies the connection information for an IDB from which Genesys Info Mart will extract ICON Outbound Contact details.
- For the supported topologies that combine data domains (see Interaction Concentrator Topologies in the Genesys Info Mart Deployment Guide), specify all the applicable roles, separated by commas — for example: ICON_CFG,ICON_CORE,ICON_OCS.
Info Mart DAP
- INFO_MART — The DAP specifies connection information for the Genesys Info Mart Server to access the Info Mart database to read and write data. This role is required; it can be associated with only one DAP.
Database Access Point
Also known as a DAP. An object that provides the interface between an application in the Genesys installation and the databases to which the application requires access. Refer to the Framework Database Connectivity Reference Guide for more information about configuring and using DAPs.
IDB Tables Accessed by Genesys Info Mart
This page lists the IDB tables that the Genesys Info Mart extraction jobs access. The type of data that is extracted depends on the role that is configured for the DAP. For more information about configuring the DAPs that enable Genesys Info Mart to access IDB, see Configuring Required DAPs and the DAP role option.
|DAP Role||Type of Data||Tables Extracted|
Data source: Configuration Server
|ICON_CORE||Voice details (including voice interactions; voice agent activity; user data; and ACD and virtual-queue activity)
Data source: T-Server
|ICON_MM||Multimedia details (including multimedia interactions; multimedia agent activity; user data; and interaction queue, interaction workbin, and virtual-queue activity)
Data source: Interaction Server
|ICON_OCS||Outbound Contact details
Data source: Outbound Contact Server