Default Value: no
Valid Values: yes, no
Changes Take Effect: After restart
Limits the types of events that Stat Server receives from Interaction Server and, as a result, improves performance for environments that regularly handle a high volume of interactions. If this option is set to no, Stat Server subscribes from Interaction Server for place-related events only.
Note that because Stat Server will not receive other types of events, this setting might cause Stat Server to miscalculate other than place-related statistics. A change in userdata that is detected by Interaction Server, for instance, will not be known to Stat Server because Interaction Server will not transmit event_properties_changed events when this option is set to no.
In order to receive all Reporting protocol events, this option must be set to yes at all times.
Configure the Stat Server Application object
- Set the accept-clients-in-backup-mode option in the [statserver] section on Application Options tab to yes for both the primary and backup Stat Server Application objects.ImportantThis option is required even if there is no backup application specified for the Stat Server application.
- Update Stat Types specified in the pulse_statistics.cfg file within the scripts folder in Genesys Pulse installation to use the particular social media that is configured in your eServices solution (facebook is used in default file version). See eServices documentation for more details.
- You must import pulse_statistics.cfg file to both the primary and backup Stat Server Application objects to create the stattypes that Genesys Pulse should monitor. To import the file:
- Click More on the Application Options tab.
- Select Import, uncheck Override, and browse the file.
To calculate the % Ready Time in the Queue KPIs template, set the queue-use-pseudo-actions option in the [statserver] section of Stat Server Application object to false.
Some Stat Server filters used in Genesys Pulse templates rely on certain user data or reasons attached to the call (for example, VoiceCall_No_Wait, ReasonLunch, and others that have PairExists in their definition).
You may need to adjust definitions of these filters to use Attached Data or Reasons according to your environment or adjust your routing strategies or desktop application to attach data used by those statistics. Otherwise, statistics that rely on these filters will show 0 (zero).
The StatServer subscribe-for-all-ixn-server-events configuration option default value is no. To use the Chat Agent Activity template, you must set the option value to yes.
The StatServer suppress-agent-status-updates-for-ixn-server configuration option default value is no. You must set the option value to yes to avoid unnecessary EventCurrentAgentStatus notifications from being sent to Interaction (IXN) Servers.
- To use the Chat Agent Activity template, set the Stat Server option subscribe-for-all-ixn-server-events to yes.
- Restart both Stat Server applications.