|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Genesys Pulse Help
Genesys Pulse is a widget-based performance dashboard solution for monitoring contact center resources in real time.
- create dashboards or wallboards to monitor agents, agent groups, queues, and more.
- customize report widgets to display user-defined Donut, Grid, Key Performance Indicator (KPI), List, or Line charts.
- use standard widget templates, included in Pulse, and define your own report templates to quickly create widgets for your dashboard.
Ready? Get started.
Looking for answers to specific questions? Try these topics:
- For proper viewing of Genesys Pulse in your browser, please use supported browsers and make sure your monitor resolution is not less than 1024x768.
- Genesys Pulse supports the two latest releases of Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, the latest release of Firefox ESR and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.
- Turn off the compatibility mode if you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.