Starting with release 9.0.003, Genesys Pulse supports keyboard navigation.
The following shortcuts are available to navigate among components:
- Tab—Moves the focus to the next component (menu, field, button, view, and so on).
- Shift + Tab—Moves the focus to the previous component (menu, field, button, view, and so on).
In most cases movement occurs from left to right and from top to bottom.
The following shortcuts are available to manipulate controls (menus, check boxes, and buttons):
- ENTER—For buttons, tabs, and menu items, executes the associated action or selects the associated option.
- SPACE—For buttons and check boxes, executes the associated action or selects the associated option.
- DOWN/UP ARROW—Moves down or up in menus. All menus can be opened with the DOWN ARROW.
- LEFT/RIGHT ARROWS—Moves within the group of related radio button options.
- END/HOME—Moves to the first or last item in the menu.
- Keyboard navigation from widget to widget on the dashboard does not rely on the visual order.
- Historical data on the Line chart is not accessible by keyboard navigation.
- Widget summary is not accessible by keyboard navigation.
- Widget content can not be scrolled with keyboard navigation.
- Sorting on the Grid widget and Management screens can not be performed with keyboard navigation.
- The check box to select all objects at once on Management screens and Add a Widget wizard is not accessible by keyboard navigation.