Default Value: false
Valid Values: true, false
Changes Take Effect: Immediately
This option controls whether Stat Server, in primary mode, delays configuration reloads. If this option is set to true, the primary Stat Server in the redundant pair delays the reload of the configuration when it cannot restore a session with Configuration Server. The option must be configured in both Stat Server applications of the primary-backup pair.
Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This version was first released as a Hot Fix, for Linux and Windows only, on 07/22/19.
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Protected and normal modes during configuration reloads. (SS-8745)
- To support this functionality, the following new configuration option is added in the [statserver] section:
- New LMS messages for protected /normal configuration monitoring mode (for more information see Log Events):
- 10084|STANDARD|GCTI_SS_CONFIG_NORMAL_MODE_STARTED|Normal configuration monitoring mode started
- 10085|STANDARD|GCTI_SS_CONFIG_NORMAL_MODE_STOPPED|Normal configuration monitoring mode stopped (duration=%d sec)
- 10086|STANDARD|GCTI_SS_CONFIG_PROTECTED_MODE_STARTED|Protected configuration monitoring mode started
- 10087|STANDARD|GCTI_SS_CONFIG_PROTECTED_MODE_STOPPED|Protected configuration monitoring mode stopped (duration=%d sec)
- Support for Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM) on Windows and Linux. (SS-8691)
- Support for the following databases. See the Real-Time Metrics Engine page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information and a list of all supported databases.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 (SS-8692)
- Oracle 18c (SS-8747)
- Support for Windows Server 2019 Hyper-V was added to this release on 8/28/19. See the Virtualization Platform Support page in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide for more detailed information about supported virtualization platforms. (SS-8845)
This release contains no resolved issues.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 8.5.112.07.