Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Solaris||Windows|
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- New GroupBy feature is introduced.
- Support of the time zone specification in a growing TimeProfile definition.
- Stat Server supports the following new actions for Tenants:
- Stat Server supports new InteractionWait action on StagingArea.
- Stat Server supports new UserEventReceived action for a regular DN and mediation DN.
- Stat Server supports the AgentID System attribute on selected actions.
- Stat Server supports the GlobalUserData key-value list in filters and formulas.
- The following new configuration options are added in the statserver section:
This release contains the following resolved issues:
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly in the following scenario:
- VAG TestVAG has script SkillExists("TestSkill") and Origination DN VQTest (VQ).
- Agent X has the TestSkill skill and enters TestVAG.
- Agent X logs into media (for example, email).
- The TestSkill skill is deleted from Agent X (agent leaves the TestVAG).
- The VQTest VQ is deleted from the configuration.
- Email is distributed to Agent X.
- Email is marked done.
Stat Server no longer terminates unexpectedly when a place, which has an agent logged into multimedia, is deleted from the configuration and the EventAgentLogout event arrives after the place is deleted. (SS-6746)
Stat Server now validates the Sliding time profile with 0 (zero) sampling and ignores it. Previously, Stat Server could terminate unexpectedly if the Sliding time profile was configured or dynamically reset to invalid 0 (zero) sampling duration. (SS-6719)
Stat Server no longer stops writing to the database due to unusually long database commits. Genesys recommends to set the db-timeout configuration option to at least double the average latency of database operations to avoid timeouts. (SS-6700)
Stat Server no longer fails to open the data-streams associated with not yet loaded Java Extensions. Previously, there was a race condition in Stat Server, when a data provider was able to connect to Stat Server while it was still loading Java Extensions. This race condition could only happen during the reconnect to Configuration Server following a failed attempt to restore a session; it did not happen during the Stat Server startup. (SS-6661)
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 220.127.116.11.