Stat Server Release Notes
|Release Date||Release Type||Restrictions||AIX||Linux||Mac||Solaris||Windows|
This release includes only resolved issues.
This release contains the following resolved issues:
In deployments that use switch types that are recognized as Meridian-like because the position-extension-linked switch option in the statserver section is set to yes, Stat Server now reports After-Call Work (ACW) agent status correctly in scenarios where:
- An incoming call is accepted by an agent.
- The agent manually sets AfterCallWork mode (or it is set automatically after the incoming call is accepted).
- The agent initiates a Consult call.
- The original call is released.
- The Consult call is released.
Previously in such scenarios, the agent status was incorrectly reported as WaitForNextCall.
No special procedure is required to upgrade to release 184.108.40.206.