GRAT includes a Search feature. You can search for existing rules to more easily locate them for editing.
Some of the fields that can be searched are:
- Rule ID
- Rule Name (the full name, "starts with", or "includes")
- Last Modified By: the user name of the person who last updated the rule
- Creation Date Range (any rule created between x and y)
- Business Calendar (calendar name)
- Rules pending snapshot
- Rules that contain a specific parameter in a rule condition.
- Rules that contain a specific parameter in a rule action.
ImportantAfter the search results are presented, you can click the rules to see the contents, modify the rules, or delete the rules from the search screen. You can also click the navigate icon to locate the context in which the rule was originally defined.
This page was last modified on August 30, 2019, at 13:05.