Account: User Management
The User Management tab enables users with STAFF or ADMIN privileges to assign users to an account. Users are located by their email address.
ImportantOnly STAFF users can belong to more than one account.
Creating or updating users
To manage users for an account:
- Click the Account > User Management tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select an account from the Current Account drop-down menu.
- Click New User to add someone or click an existing user's email address to update their information.
- When adding a user, you can set up an entirely new user. Or a Staff user, who can belong to more than one account, might already have an email address in the system. If that is the case, you can click Add existing one to locate an already-configured user by their email address.
- Users are assigned a name, temporary email, role, and optionally, can have a group and a signature.
- When you add a user to the account, an email is sent enabling that new account member to change their password.
- Click Create to finish setting up the user.
Existing users appear in the Users table. To update an existing user:
- Click its email address.
This page was last modified on 22 December 2017, at 16:29.