Welcome to the Deployment and Operations Guide
Genesys Predictive Routing draws on accumulated agent and interaction data, enabling you to analyze omnichannel interactions and outcomes and generate models to predict outcomes. From this analysis, combined with machine learning, you can determine the best possible match between waiting interactions and available agents, and then route the interactions accordingly.
For example, you might want to:
- Improve your NPS or your customer satisfaction rating for service calls
- Improve first contact resolution for billing
- Reduce average handle time for password resets
- Improve customer retention rates.
- Improve transfer rates.
You can address these goals on any channel, anytime.
In addition, you can report on the predicted versus actual outcomes. The actual outcome is also used to further train the machine learning model, improving the accuracy of predicted outcomes between similar customer profiles and agent profiles.
How to Use This Guide
The Deployment and Operations Guide covers the following types of information:
- An overview of what Genesys Predictive Routing does and how to get started.
- A list of new features, with links to where they are documented (if applicable)
- Planning guidelines: system requirements, architecture, and data preparation.
- Configuration and Installation procedures.
- Operations information, including starting and stopping, logging and monitoring, and troubleshooting tips.
- In-depth discussion of selected topics.
The Genesys Predictive Routing documentation set also includes the following manuals and guides:
- Help (also accessed through the user interface)
- Predictive Routing API Reference (Requires a password for access. Please contact your Genesys representative if you need to view this document.)
The home page provides links to the following resources:
- Release Notes
- Read Me