System Requirements and Interoperability
Genesys Predictive Routing (GPR) includes several components. This topic provides an overview of the prerequisite hardware and software required to run each component.
It also includes an Interoperability table, showing which versions of the Genesys components required to run an end-to-end GPR solution are compatible.
The GPR Components: Hardware and Software Requirements
- Provides the Predictive Routing user interface, the API, and the scoring engine. This component consists of a number of Docker containers deployed from a single IP.
- You might need an active internet connection to download additional libraries when installing Docker.
- The GPR uses CentOS 7 as the base Docker image.
- If you are deploying AICS in an HA architecture, the system clocks on all target servers must be synchronized. You can use Network Time Protocol (NTP) for this.
- For a list of ports required by the various Docker containers and components, see Required Ports for AICS Servers.
Considerations Related to Third-Party Software
- If you are deploying AICS in an HA architecture and running VMWare VXLAN, you might encounter a port conflict between VMWare VXLAN and Docker, both of which require port 4789. If you encounter this issue, Genesys recommends that you use a networking application such as Weave Net to manage networking among Docker containers. For additional information, consult the documentation for the respective products:
- Connects to Configuration Server (or Configuration Server Proxy) and Stat Server to read real-time updates on agent, agent group, and interaction status. ASC passes these updates to AI Core Services, which connects to your Genesys Routing solution.
- Editable out-of-the-box strategy subroutines to use with your Genesys routing components. Genesys Predictive Routing includes a set of subroutines created for use with Orchestration Server (ORS)/Composer and an analogous set to use with Universal Routing Server (URS)/Interaction Routing Designer (IRD).
- Configure GPR and your historical reporting components to ensure that the required data, in the form of key-value pairs, is made available to support Genesys historical reporting on GPR performance and outcomes.
Genesys recommends that you set up at least two instances of Predictive Routing, a test or development instance and a production instance.
- The production instance runs Predictive Routing applications for both pre-production and production environments.
- The development instance runs a separate Predictive Routing application used for development and testing of the data collection pipeline.
System Requirements and Required Components/VersionsThe following table lists the hardware and software requirements that should be in place before starting your deployment.
|AI Core Services|
|CPUs||8 cores minimum|
|Disk space||50 GB free space minimum required, 100 GB recommended||Ideally, the root directory should have at least 50 GB of free space to be used for operating system needs, Docker images, containers, and so on.
The directory, /datadir, where MongoDB stores data should be on a separate volume with at least 50 GB, with the option to grow as needed.
|Docker||docker-ce version 18.09.2 or higher; OR docker-ee 18.09.2 or higher||The recommended version was updated in March, 2019. For security reasons, all deployments should upgrade to the recommended Docker version.|
|MongoDB||version 3.6||The recommended version is required for GPR release 9.0.011.00 and higher. Earlier versions of AICS are compatible with earlier versions of Mongo DB.|
|Load Balancer||Depends on your environment||For production HA environments, Genesys recommends that you use a specialized load balancer, such as F5.|
|Agent State Connector (ASC)|
|Java||Java JDK 1.8|
|Stat Server||22.214.171.124||Universal Routing Server 8.1.400.42 or higher requires Stat Server 126.96.36.199 or higher|
|Message Server—for logging||8.1.300.11|
|URS Strategy Subroutines/Composer Strategy Subroutines|
|See the Genesys Predictive Routing Sizing Worksheet to calculate the memory and CPU requirements for URS/ORS when using Predictive Routing.|
For Routing using the URS Strategy Subroutines:
|Universal Routing Server||8.1.400.39 or higher; if you require UTF-8 support, you must use release 8.1.400.55 or higher||Universal Routing Server 8.1.400.42 or higher requires Stat Server 188.8.131.52 or higher|
|Interaction Routing Designer||8.1.400.26 or higher|
For Routing using the Composer Subroutines:
|Universal Routing Server||8.1.400.39 or higher||Universal Routing Server 8.1.400.42 or higher requires Stat Server 184.108.40.206 or higher|
|Interaction Routing Designer||8.1.400.26 or higher|
|Orchestration Server||8.1.400.40 or higher|
|Composer||8.1.400.36 or higher|
The second set of Genesys Routing products enables you to use Composer to manage the routing workflow, but the Composer subroutine acts as a wrapper for the functionality implemented in the URS Strategy Subroutines component.
Genesys Reporting Integration
|Genesys Predictive Routing||9.0.007 or higher|
|Interaction Concentrator||8.1.5 or higher|
|Genesys Info Mart||8.5.009.12 or higher|
|Reporting and Analytics Aggregates||8.5.002 or higher|
|Genesys Interactive Insights/GCXI||8.5.001 or higher|