System Requirements and Interoperability
Genesys Predictive Routing (GPR) includes several components. This topic provides an overview of the prerequisite hardware and software required to run each component.
It also includes an Interoperability table, showing which versions of the Genesys components required to run an end-to-end GPR solution are compatible.
The GPR Components: Hardware and Software Requirements
- Provides the Predictive Routing user interface, the API, and the scoring engine. This component consists of a number of Docker containers deployed from a single IP.
- You might need an active internet connection to download additional libraries when installing Docker.
- The GPR base images are built using CentOS 7 base image.
- If you are deploying AICS in an HA architecture and running VMWare VXLAN, you might encounter a port conflict between VMWare VXLAN and Docker, both of which require port 4789. If you encounter this issue, Genesys recommends that you use a networking application such as Weave Net to manage networking among Docker containers. For additional information, consult the documentation for the respective products:
- Connects to Configuration Server (or Configuration Server Proxy) and Stat Server to read real-time updates on agent, agent group, and interaction status. ASC passes these updates to AI Core Services, which connects to your Genesys Routing solution.
- Editable out-of-the-box strategy subroutines to use with your Genesys routing components. Genesys Predictive Routing includes a set of subroutines created for use with Orchestration Server (ORS)/Composer and an analogous set to use with Universal Routing Server (URS)/Interaction Routing Designer (IRD).
- Configure GPR and your historical reporting components to ensure that the required data, in the form of key-value pairs, is made available to support Genesys historical reporting on GPR performance and outcomes.
Genesys recommends that you set up at least two instances of Predictive Routing, a test or development instance and a production instance.
- The production instance runs Predictive Routing applications for both pre-production and production environments.
- The development instance runs a separate Predictive Routing application used for development and testing of the data collection pipeline.
System Requirements and Required Components/Versions
The following table lists the hardware and software requirements that should be in place before starting your deployment.
AI Core Services Hardware/Software Type Requirement Comments OS CentOS 7 (64 Bit) or RHEL 7 (64 Bit) RAM 16Gb CPUs 4 cores minimum Disk space 20GB free space minimum required, 50GB recommended Ideally, the /var directory should have at least 20GB space to be used for Docker images, logs, and so on.
The Mongo DB directory, <application install directory>/mongo, should have the option to grow as needed.
Docker docker-ce version 17.03.0 or higher; OR docker-ee 1.13.1 or higher MongoDB version 3.6 (required for version 9.0.011.00 and higher; earlier versions of AI Core Services are compatible with earlier versions of Mongo DB) Load Balancer Depends on your environment AICS ships with NGINX, which can be used as a load balancer in test HA environments. For production HA environments, Genesys advises that you use a specialized load balancer, such as F5. Agent State Connector (ASC) Hardware/Software Type Requirement Comments OS
- CentOS 7 (64 Bit)
- RHEL 7 (64 Bit)
- Oracle Linux 7.3
- Windows Server
RAM 1 GB Java Java JDK 1.8 Configuration Server 8.1.300.26 Stat Server 22.214.171.124 Universal Routing Server 8.1.400.42 or higher requires Stat Server 126.96.36.199 or higher Message Server—for logging 8.1.300.11 URS Strategy Subroutines/Composer Strategy Subroutines Hardware/Software Type Requirement Comments See the Genesys Predictive Routing Sizing Worksheets to calculate the memory and CPU requirements for URS/ORS when using Predictive Routing.
For Routing using the URS Strategy Subroutines:
Hardware/Software Type Requirement Comments Universal Routing Server 8.1.400.39 or higher Interaction Routing Designer 8.1.400.26 or higher
For Routing using the Composer Strategy Subroutines:
Hardware/Software Type Requirement Comments Universal Routing Server 8.1.400.39 or higher Interaction Routing Designer 8.1.400.26 or higher Orchestration Server 8.1.400.40 or higher Composer, 8.1.400.36 or higher
The second set of Genesys Routing products enables you to use Composer to manage the routing workflow, but the Composer subroutine acts as a wrapper for the functionality implemented in the URS Strategy Subroutines component.
Genesys Reporting Integration
Hardware/Software Type Requirement Comments Genesys Predictive Routing 9.0.007 or higher Interaction Concentrator 8.1.5 or higher Genesys Info Mart 8.5.009.12 or higher Reporting and Analytics Aggregates 8.5.002 or higher Genesys Interactive Insights/GCXI 8.5.001 or higher