Creating and Interpreting Analysis Reports
Predictive Routing provides the following reports within the application interface:
- Feature Analysis report: Analyzes how the characteristics and performance of agents and customers affect the metric you are targeting.
- Agent Variance report: Analyzes how much difference there is among agents for the different business processes they work on. More variance means better opportunities for optimization.
- Lift Estimation report: Analyzes how much impact Genesys Predictive Routing can have on a selected target metric in the specified environment and circumstances.
- Model Quality report: Provides an analysis of how well the model is performing.
- Agent Coverage report: Indicates how many agent models were built, as a function of the total agents available.
This page was last modified on September 11, 2018, at 09:27.