|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Account: Configuring Groups
Groups enable you to create sets of users who are have specific roles and are assigned to use specific predictors.
Creating a new group
To create a new group or edit an existing one:
- Click the Account > Groups tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click Add Group or, to update an existing group, click its name.
- Add or edit the group name.
- (Optional) enter a description for the group.
Groups are assigned one or more roles, users, and predictors.
- Roles control which objects or are available for the group to use.
- Users are the people who are assigned to the group. Users must be set up in User Management before they appear in the drop-down selector.
- Predictors are all predictors created for the current account.
Adding roles and users
To add roles and users to your group:
- Click the Roles and Users tab (open first by default).
- By default, all available roles are listed. To remove a role, click the x in box for that role.
- To add users, click in the Users text box. A drop-down selector shows the users who belong to the current account. Select those you want to add.
- To remove a user, click the x in the box for that user.
- To add a previously-removed role or user, click in the associated text-box and a drop-down list of all non-selected items appears.
To add predictors to your group:
- Click the Predictors tab.
- Click in the Predictors text box. A drop-down selector shows the predictors configured for the current account. Select those you want to add.
- To remove a predictor, click the x in its box.
- To add a previously-removed predictor, click in the text-box and a drop-down list of all non-selected predictors appears.