|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Creating and Interpreting Analysis Reports
Predictive Routing provides the following reports within the application interface:
- Feature Analysis report: Analyzes how the characteristics and performance of agents and customers affect the metric you are targeting.
- Agent Variance report: Analyzes how much difference there is among agents for the different business processes they work on. More variance means better opportunities for optimization.
- Lift Estimation report: Analyzes how much impact Genesys Predictive Routing can have on a selected target metric in the specified environment and circumstances.
- Model Quality report: Provides an analysis of how well the model is performing.
- Agent Coverage report: Indicates how many agent models were built, as a function of the total agents available.
This page was last edited on September 11, 2018, at 17:27.