Genesys Intelligent Automation Help
This help file introduces you to the Genesys Intelligent Automation user interface and explains concepts and procedures to help you use this software.
Prior to release 9.0, Genesys Intelligent Automation was known as Genesys App Automation Platform (GAAP).
Who should use this document?
The intended audience for this document are users who have been assigned the following roles:
- Maintainers - Individuals responsible for the maintenance of application callflows, such as the update of call prompts.
- Designers - Individuals responsible for the design and configuration of application callflows, such as the addition of extra blocks within a callflow, or the identification and resolution of problem areas in a callflow.
- Administrators - Individuals responsible for administering and configuring contact center settings.
Some sections are only applicable to certain roles and are identified as such.
What is in this document?
This document explains the following topics:
- Logging In - Describes how to log in and out of Intelligent Automation.
- Interface Overview - Describes key terms and concepts, and provides information about the user interface and its views, such as Dashboard, Reports, Administration, and more.
- Integrating Intelligent Automation and Customer Environments - Describes how to install and use the Integration Hub (iHub) to integrate Intelligent Automation with Customer resources.
- Creating Applications and Modules - Explains how to create applications using the Callflow Editor, descriptions of each block, and how to work with prompts.
- Troubleshooting - Provides solutions to common questions you might have about working with Intelligent Automation.