The Import view allows you to import a ZIP file containing various application or module details.
To import files:
- In the What to Import section, select one of the following options:
- Import Everything – Includes all callflows, uploaded grammars, product-specific settings, and uploaded audio files.
- Import Prompts Only – Includes uploaded audio files, such as those that are part of the callflow and those that are product-specific.
- Import Product-Specific Data and Prompts Only – Unlike Import Everything, this option excludes callflow information, static prompts, and grammars.
- In the ZIP File to Import section, select the zip file you want to import, and then click Choose Modules to Import.
- The Choose Modules to Import window displays the modules that GAAP found in the ZIP file. You can:
- Click Ignore beside a module that you do not want to import.
- Enable the Deploy these templates to production after import check box to deploy these modules directly to your production environment.
- Click Import.
This page was last modified on 19 January 2018, at 10:03.