|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
This section describes how to upgrade from previous versions of GAX to the current version.
Upgrading from 8.1.x to 8.1.3
This section contains two procedures. Use the one that applies to your system:
- Upgrading to the latest Genesys Administrator Extension for Management Framework 8.1.1 or higher.
- Procedure: Upgrading to the latest Genesys Administrator Extension for Management Framework 8.1.0 or lower
The following are the generalized steps to upgrade GAX 8.1.x to GAX 8.1.3:
- Stop GAX.
- Create the application objects within Configuration Server.
- Install the GAX IP.
- Add or remove plug-ins (refer to Managing GAX Compatible Plug-ins or the deployment guide for your plug-in).
- Upgrade the database for GAX.
- Start GAX.