Logging In to Genesys Administrator from GAX
|Note: This functionality is only available in releases 22.214.171.124 and higher.|
You can access Genesys Administrator from GAX by using the gax-ga plug-in that is part of the core plug-ins that are installed when you install GAX. Your role, and the credentials that you use to log in to GAX, must enable you to access Genesys Administrator.
Login to Genesys Administrator occurs during your login to GAX (refer to Procedure: Logging in to Genesys Administrator Extension). When you enter your GAX login credentials and click Log in, the following process is started:
- The Log In button becomes disabled.
- A progress indicator is displayed.
- The credentials and role that enable you to log in to GAX and Genesys Administrator are verified by GAX.
- The GAX interface is displayed.
- If you are permitted to use Genesys Administrator, a menu that enables you to link to Genesys Administrator is displayed.
If you click the Genesys Administrator menu, you can select one of the following views in Genesys Administrator:
- MONITORING > Environment > Dashboard
- PROVISIONING > Environment > Applications > New Application
- DEPLOYMENT > Repository > Installation Packages
- OPERATIONS > Outbound Contact > Dialing Sessions
Genesys Administrator is launched in a new browser tab or window. The content that is displayed depends on your privileges and access.
- If you log out of Genesys Administrator, you can continue to use GAX. If you log out of GAX, you are also logged out of Genesys Administrator.
Corporate Login to Genesys Administrator and GAX
Your account might be configured to log in to GAX from a corporate page instead of directly through the GAX login page. If the gax-ga plug-in is installed in your environment, and you are provisioned to log in to both Genesys Administrator and GAX with the same credentials, when you log in by using a corporate interface, GAX is launched and the Genesys Administrator menu is displayed in the GAX interface.