Enabling Management Layer to Control Configuration Layer
To enable the Management Layer to control (start, stop, and monitor) Configuration Server, you must modify the Configuration Server application to communicate with the Local Control Agent (LCA), as follows:
- Configuration Server is installed and running, and its Application object is created.
- A Host object exists for the computer on which this Configuration Server will be running. See Creating Hosts.
- You are logged in to Genesys Administrator.
- Go to Provisioning > Environment > Applications, and click the Configuration Server Application object (named confserv) to open its properties.
- On the Configuration tab, open the Server Info section.
- Select the host on which this Configuration Server runs.
- Define the Working Directory and Command Line properties for the primary Configuration Server, if not already defined.
- Click Save and Close to save the changes.
This page was last modified on November 26, 2014, at 08:56.