|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
The state of an object can be described within the Genesys Statistics Model by a set of nonoverlapping statuses. A status is the highest-priority action out of all ongoing durable actions occurring at an object, according to Status Priority tables or other rules. Stat Server ascribes only one status to an object at any particular time.
These topics describe object statuses with respect to Stat Server and how they are classified, defined, and determined.
- Regular DN Status
- Place and Agent Status
- Group Status
- Status Priority Tables
- Media-Channel Status Priorities
- Multimedia DN Status Priorities
- Only qualified Genesys personnel should change the options that define Status Priority tables (DefaultDNSPT, DefaultAgentSPT, and DefaultRPSPT).
- Values specified for the DefaultGroupSPT configuration option no longer impact Stat Server operation.
- The following DN statuses can co-exist with one of their respective interaction-type statuses: CallDialing, CallRinging, AfterCallWork, and CallOnHold.