Place Group and Agent Group objects can hold one of these statuses:
In addition, Agent Group objects can also hold a LoggedOut status.
Stat Server determines the status of place groups according to these rules:
- If every place in the group has NotMonitored status, the group has NotMonitored status.
- If at least one place in the group has Monitored status, and every place in the group has either Monitored or NotMonitored status, the group has Monitored status.
- If at least one place in the group has WaitForNextCall status, the group has WaitForNextCall status.
- In all other cases, the group has NotReadyForNextCall status.
- An empty place or agent group has Monitored status.
Stat Server determines the status of agent groups according to the preceding rules 1–4 applied to all the places where an agent is logged in (see Associations Between Agents and DNs/Media Channels).
You cannot affect place group status or agent group status by modifying the status priority tables, which are described in the following section.
This page was last edited on June 16, 2015, at 17:56.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!