Create the Advisors Databases
Use the procedures in this section to install the databases that Pulse Advisors require. Installation of the databases is the first step in Advisors deployment.
The arrow icon in the following roadmap indicates where you are in the Advisors deployment process.
- Install the databases that correspond to the Advisors products that you will deploy. Perform the database installation in the following order:
- AGA metrics database
- Grant select privileges on all AGA metrics views to the Platform user.
- Metric Graphing database
- Advisors Platform database
[+] REVIEW IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE
- Create the Advisors User account in Genesys Configuration Server.
- Install the Platform service on servers where it is required for Advisors components. The Platform service is a prerequisite for installing the following components:
- Advisors Administration
- Advisors Web Services
- WA Server
- FA Server with rollup engine
- CCAdv/WA/FA Accessibility services
- CCAdv/WA Resource Management console
- Install each adapter that you will use and configure the adapter Application objects with Stat Server connections.
- Install the Advisors components for your enterprise.
- Contact Center Advisor server (CCAdv XML Generator)
- Workforce Advisor server
- Frontline Advisor server
- SDS and the CCAdv/WA Resource Management console
- Make any required configuration changes.