Roles and Privileges in GAX
Role-Based Access Control replaces Security Policies in iWD 8.5. For details of how to use this feature please see:
- Genesys Administrator documentation set
- Genesys Security Guide
- Roles in the main GAX Help (new document).
Role privileges in iWD are arranged in the following groups:
- iWD Solutions
- iWD Departments
- iWD Processes
- iWD Media Icons
- iWD Filters
- iWD Global Task List
- iWD Manager Other
Important Information About Filtering Permissions
The following additional information is also important to note when you are filtering permissions:
- Public filters can be changed from Private by any user that has Modify filter permissions.
- The owner of a Private filter can always modify or delete that filter, even if they do not have Delete and/or Modify security role permissions.
- The username of the owner of a Private filter is displayed on the Filter configuration screen to make referencing easy..
This page was last edited on August 22, 2014, at 13:37.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!