Installing/Removing the iWD GAX Plug-in (including Language Packs)
iWD GAX Plugin and Language Packs are installed in the GAX standard way - the procedure is described here (new document).
Notes on Localization
- The base GAX application and its plugins (including iWD GAX plug-in) are not fully separated with their localization.
- All localization packages of all supported plugins and the GAX base localization package should be installed together.
- All installed localization packages should contain the same set of languages.
Note on Removing the iWD GAX Plug-in
ImportantIf you perform the GAX Plug-in removal procedure for the iWD GAX Plug-in, you need to make sure that following files have been deleted:
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/gax-iwd.jar file (this should be removed by iWD GAX uninstaller)
- <GAX_HOME>/plug-ins/gax-iwd.jar file
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/plugins/gax-iwd directory
Note on Installing/Removing Language Pack Plug-ins
ImportantBefore you perform the Installing Language Packs procedure for any iWD GAX Plug-in language upgrade or after you perform the GAX Plug-in removal procedure procedure for Language Pack removal, you need to make sure that following files have been deleted:
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/gax-iwd-lp-<lang-build>.jar (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de-8.5.000.02.jar file -this should be removed by iWD GAX language pack uninstaller).
- <GAX_HOME>/plug-ins/gax-iwd-lp-<lang-build>.jar (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de-8.5.000.02.jar file).
- <GAX_HOME>/webapp/plugins/gax-iwd-lp-<lang> (for example, gax-iwd-lp-de-de directory).
This page was last edited on February 23, 2015, at 16:19.