The Print Preview window enables you to specify the format of e-mail interactions before you print them.
The Print Preview window enables you to do the following:
- Print the e-mail interaction by applying the layout that you specify in the Print Preview window. Click Print to print the specified layout. Click Cancel to close the Print Preview window.
- Select a destination printer from the Destination drop-down list of printers that are available on your network.
- Specify which pages to print: all pages, a range of pages and/or specific pages. Click All to print the entire document. Into the text field, enter a range—for example 2-6—or individual page numbers, separated by commas.
- Specify the number of copies to print in the Copies field.
- Specify a Portrait or Landscape layout.
- Specify the page margins. Select Uniform Margins to make all of the margins match the value that you specify for the top margin, or un-select Uniform Margins and specify the margins for the top, left, right, and bottom margins. Margin units are determined by your local settings.
- Add page numbers to the printout.
- Print by using the System Print dialog box.
In the Print Layout view, you can preview your printout. The Print Layout view contains the following controls:
- Zoom in/out
- View at 100%
- Fit the page into the view by page width
- Fit the whole page into the view
- View pages as front and back pairs side-by-side