Outbound Push Preview Calls
Outbound Push-Preview Campaign calls enable you to make campaign calls by first previewing an interaction from a preset calling list and then connecting the call manually when the interaction window is displayed.
When your administrator loads an Outbound Push-Preview Campaign, you are informed by a pop-up notification. When your administrator starts an Outbound Push-Preview Campaign, you are informed by a second pop-up notification.
The Outbound Campaign notification enables you to acknowledge that you are ready to join the campaign by clicking OK.
If your status is Ready, a new Interaction Preview is displayed. Click Accept to display the Outbound Interaction Preview. Use the Interaction Preview to make an outbound call. Click Reject to return the record to the top of the calling list. If you do nothing, the interaction will be returned to the top of the calling list.
Outbound Interaction Preview
The Outbound Interaction Preview is a special version of the Voice Interaction view. More detailed information about voice interaction controls can be found here.
In push-preview mode, you can view information about a campaign call before you connect to the contact. The Outbound Interaction Preview contains the following features and functionality:
- Case Information—Summary information about the campaign. The content of this area is specified by your administrator. It might contain the name of the campaign, a description of the campaign, the phone number of the contact, and so on.
- Call Preview Actions (toolbar)—Actions that you can perform, including changing or selecting the phone number, starting the call, and declining the call.
- Record Information—Specific information about the record. The content of this area is specified by your administrator. It might contain a range of time for which the contact has indicated availability, the name of the contact, or information about the nature of the call.
- Contact—The Contact Directory view enables you to manage contact information.
- Responses—The Responses view enables you to access a database of prewritten standard responses for your interactions. You can read these responses to the contact during a phone interaction.
Call-preview actions are standard controls for outbound interactions in preview mode. Interaction Workspace enables you to perform the following call-preview actions:
- Select or change the phone number—Click in the field that contains the phone number to edit the number; click the down arrow to open the list of possible numbers that are stored in the contact database for the contact.
- Call the contact—Click Call () to connect to the contact and display the Outbound Interaction view.
- Decline—Click Decline () to display the Decline menu. Choose Do not take the record now to return the record to the campaign list that is to be called later. Choose Do not contact this record to remove the contact from the campaign list.
Outbound Interaction View
If you click Call in the Outbound Interaction Preview, the view is updated to display the Call Status and Call Actions for the outbound interaction.
The call-status area of the Outbound Interaction view provides the contact's phone number or name, or the internal target's extension or name, and the status of the call. Possible call statuses might include the following:
- Connected—You are actively talking to the contact or internal target.
- Ended—The call has been ended by either you or the contact.
- On Hold—The call is in a state in which the contact is unable to hear you and you are not able to hear the contact when the contact is on hold.
Call actions are standard controls for outbound interactions.
Use the Dispositions view to assign a disposition code to an ongoing or terminated interaction, to qualify the outcome of the interaction.
Use the Notepad to attach a note to the call history.