Outbound Progressive Calls
Outbound Progressive and Predictive Campaign calls enable you to make campaign calls from a preset calling list. Both Progressive and Predictive outbound calls are directed to your desktop and dialed automatically. The interaction window is displayed as soon as you are connected.
When your administrator loads an Outbound Progressive or Predictive Campaign, you are informed by a pop-up notification. When your administrator starts an Outbound Progressive or Predictive Campaign, you are informed by a second pop-up notification.
The Outbound Campaign notification enables you to acknowledge that you are ready to join the campaign by clicking OK.
If your status is Ready, a new Interaction Preview is displayed. Click Accept to display the Outbound Interaction view. Your outbound call is connected automatically. Click Reject to return the record to the top of the calling list. If you do nothing, the interaction will be returned to the top of the calling list.
Note: Progressive and Predictive calls might behave slightly differently if you are configured for Active Switching Matrix (ASM). In this scenario, an empty record is delivered to your desktop, and it is not populated with user information unless a connection is made to the user. Non-ASM calls are connected after the call record is displayed on your desktop.
Outbound Interaction View
In progressive and predictive modes, you can view information about a campaign call as soon as you are connected to the contact. The Outbound Interaction view also displays the Call Status and Call Actions for the outbound interaction.
The Outbound Interaction View contains the following features and functionality:
- Case Information—Summary information about the campaign. The content of this area is specified by your administrator. It might contain the name of the campaign, a description of the campaign, the phone number of the contact, and so on.
- Record Information—Specific information about the record. The content of this area is specified by your administrator. It might contain a range of time for which the contact has indicated availability, the name of the contact, or information about the nature of the call.
- Contact—The Contact Directory view enables you to manage contact information.
- Responses—The Responses view enables you to access a database of prewritten standard responses for your interactions. You can read these responses to the contact during a phone interaction.
The call-status area of the Outbound Interaction view provides the contact's phone number or name, or the internal target's extension or name, and the status of the call. Possible call statuses might include the following:
- Connected—You are actively talking to the contact or internal target.
- Ended—The call has been ended by either you or the contact.
- On Hold—The call is in a state in which the contact is unable to hear you and you are not able to hear the contact when the contact is on hold.
Call actions are standard controls for outbound interactions.
Use the Dispositions view to assign a disposition code to an ongoing or terminated interaction, to qualify the outcome of the interaction.
Use the Notepad to attach a note to the call history.