You can configure Web Services to use, store, and expose statistical data for agents, skills, and queues. This data is used for reporting in Workspace Web Edition and you can also access it through the API. Complete the following steps to set up reporting in Web Services:
- Open the application.yaml file (server-settings.yaml if you're installing Web Services and Applications version 8.5.201.09 or earlier).
- Configure the Web Services node by setting the nodeId option to a unique identifier, such as the host name or IP address of the node.
- Review the statistics configuration options for details about setting the connection to Stat Server. Adjust the default settings for these options as required for your deployment.
- Save your changes and close the file.
- Confirm that the statistics.yaml file is in present your Web Services home folder (the $JETTY_HOME/genconfig folder if you're installing Web Services and Applications version 8.5.201.09 or earlier). This file defines which statistics Web Services requests from Stat Server.