To work with Web Services and Applications, your system must meet the software and browser requirements established in the Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide, and meet the following minimum requirements.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, version 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux, version 7
- If you are installing Web Services and Applications version 8.5.201.09 or earlier, you must also install the latest Java 1.7 JDK 64bit for Linux. For more information, refer to the Java documentation.
- If you are installing Web Services and Applications version 188.8.131.52 or later, you must also install Java JDK 1.8.0_92 or newer 64bit for Linux. For more information, refer to the Java documentation. If you're upgrading from JDK 7 to JDK 8, check out the Java Adoption Guide.
- Jetty 9.2.14.v20151106 is now embedded in the Web Services and Applications installation. For Web Services and Applications version 8.5.201.09 or earlier, you must install and configure Jetty 9 separately.
- Before you deploy Web Services and Applications, you must install and configure Cassandra. Web Services supports Cassandra version 1.2 and 2.2.
Client Workstation Requirements
The following table shows the recommended hardware requirements for the client workstations.
|Processor||Memory||Hard Drive||Graphic Card||Network|
|Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.8 GHz||2 GB||200 MB||DirectX 9.0+||xDSL / LAN|
NOTE: 4 GB of RAM is recommended when non-Genesys applications are being run concurrently, or to improve performance.