- Your environment must include a connection to Stat Server.
- You have enabled statistics monitoring.
- Your statistics.yaml file contains the following definitions:
--- #internal stats name: CurrentTargetState statisticDefinitionEx: category: CurrentTargetState mainMask: "*" subject: DNStatus dynamicTimeProfile: "0:00" intervalType: GrowingWindow objectType: AGENT notificationMode: IMMEDIATE notificationFrequency: 0 --- name: CurrentAgentState notificationFrequency: 0 notificationMode: IMMEDIATE objectType: AGENT statisticDefinitionEx: category: CurrentState mainMask: "*" subject: DNAction
- You have enabled multimedia channel states monitoring (optional).
- The contact must have a device assigned and be logged in; otherwise, Web Services does not include the availability subresource.
This page was last modified on March 25, 2016, at 11:22.