Deploying the web application for 8.5.201.09 or earlier
The Web Services web application uses the Jetty root context. If other web applications served by the same instance of Jetty also use the root context, this can prevent the Web Services web application from getting routed requests. If you are working with a fresh install of Jetty, you should remove the default Jetty files from the $JETTY_HOME/webapps and $JETTY_HOME/contexts folders.
Complete the following steps for each Web Services node.
- Stop Jetty.
- Copy the jetty.xml file from installation_CD/jetty to $JETTY_HOME/etc.
- Copy the cloud-web.xml file from installation_CD/jetty to $JETTY_HOME/webapps.
- Copy the logback.xml file from installation_CD/jetty to $JETTY_HOME/resources.
- Copy the cloud-web.war file from installation_CD/webapp to $JETTY_HOME/webapps.
- Copy the configuration files from installation_CD/conf to a local folder of your choosing. For example, $JETTY_HOME/genconfig.