Managing Global Settings
This page allows you to configure settings that are common to your organization. For example, configuring Salesforce billing server details for billing a tenant.
Configuring Salesforce Billing Server
Follow the steps below to configure the Salesforce Billing Server details in Skills Management. Note that you must be a Landlord to perform this procedure.
- Enter the Salesforce Billing Server details in the following fields and click Save.
- Hostname of SalesForce Billing server
- Certificate Thumbprint of SalesForce Billing server
- Username for SalesForce Billing server
- Password for SalesForce Billing server
- Confirm Password
- Upload location for Billing Data
Once you configure the server details, go to the Global Events page and setup the billing process that runs at scheduled intervals.
Configuring Batch Size for OrgData Processing
Base Fact Batch Size field allows you to set the maximum records that can be processed in a batch process while processing OrgData. The default value is 10000.
Configuring Batch Size for Predictive Routing
Validate User Field Batch Size field allows you to set the maximum records that can be sent for Predictive Routing in a batch process. The default value is 1000.