|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Importing OrgData Through CSV Files
Following the configuration of the data source fields, you can import the OrgData file. Whenever there is an update in the data source, you must import the recently updated OrgData file in Skills Management system for accurate maintenance of data.
To import the OrgData file,
- Navigate to Admin > Users > Import Users.
- On the IMPORT USERS page, click CHOOSE FILE in the Upload column.
- Navigate and locate the corresponding OrgData CSV file from your computer.
- Select the file and click Open.
- Click SUBMIT to upload the file. When the OrgData import is complete, you can notice a green SUCCESS button in the Result column.
- Note: If the SUBMIT button is disabled, it means there is a mismatch in the filename displayed in Name column and the filename you selected. Resolve this mismatch by updating the filename and upload it again.