Managing Global Events
This page allows you to set events that are common to your organization. For example, setting Salesforce billing process.
Configuring Salesforce Billing Process Event
Follow the steps below to configure the Salesforce billing process event in Skills Management. Note that you must be a Landlord / Tenant Admin to perform this procedure.
Ensure that you configured Salesforce Billing Server details in the Global Settings page.
- Navigate to System > Global Events page.
- Select the check box in Enabled column for Process Billing event. By default, Process Billing is disabled.
- In the Scheduling column, you can either define a duration or a specific time on the server by using the toggle switch. The Process Billing event will run based on the schedule you setup in this column.
- Enter the minutes such that the event runs for every X minutes, for example, 360 minutes. By default, the event is set to run every 1440 minutes.
- By toggling the switch, you can change the schedule from every X minutes to a specific time on the server.
- Click Apply Changes to save the settings.