Using common settings and controls
Every view in the Workforce Management (WFM) Agent application has a Menu bar across the top that lists the names of the modules within the application: Schedule, Trading, Preferences, Time Off, Bidding, or Configuration. Click these names to move from module to module or to see a drop-down list of the views in each module. In the drop-down list, click the views to open them.
Your username and the Help icon appear in the top-right corner of every window.
Changing the date
When you open the WFM Agent application, your schedule displays the current week, by default. (To change the default setting, see the On Startup section of My Settings.)
If you want to display a different week in your schedule, change the date, by using the date arrow buttons Previous and Next or the pop-up calendar button . See the figure below.
Figure: Date and Calendar buttons
Similar buttons appear in other WFM Web views. In some views, they move you by different time intervals, as discussed below.
To use the date arrows:
- Click to move backward.
- In the Schedule, Trading, and Preferences views, you reach the previous week.
- In the Time Off view, you reach the previous year.
- Click to move forward.
- In the Schedule, Trading, and Preferences views, you reach the next week.
- In the Time Off view, you reach the next year.
To use the pop-up calendar:
- Click the Calendar button .
- A calendar appears.
- Set new dates:
- Click a day to select the week containing that day.
- Click the month drop-down list to jump to a different month.
- Click or on either side of the year to jump forward or back one year.
- Click OK.
- The window automatically refreshes to match your date selection.
Changing the settings in a view
- Click Settings in the upper-right corner of the view to add additional columns or change the data that is displayed.
- The settings are different for each view.
When any of the WFM Agent views has more than one page of data, use the navigation buttons First , Previous , Next , and Last to move between the pages. These buttons are grouped with a numeric indicator of your position within the pages: 1 of 1 .
Using the keyboard to sort columns
You can use the number keys on your keyboard to sort columns in any views that have tables with sortable columns.
To sort columns using the keyboard controls:
- Place your cursor inside a table.
- Press the number key on your keyboard that corresponds to the column number, when counting left to right.
- For example, if the column is the third one from the left, press "3". The key acts as a toggle, sorting the column in ascending or descending order.
Viewing graphics in this Help
If you are viewing this Help online, click any graphic to enlarge it. Click the "X" in the top-right corner to close the enlarged graphic window.