You can use the Workforce Management (WFM) Agent UI to:
- View your schedule.
- Bid on schedules in bidding scenarios.
- Bid on overtime hours in overtime offers
- Indicate your schedule preferences.
- See how much time off you have of each time-off type.
- Request time off.
- View other agents' schedules (if enabled at your site).
- Trade your schedule days with other agents (if enabled at your site).
- View and change your personal settings.
Whether you can view other agents' schedules or other agents can view yours, depends on how your system administrator has set up WFM Web. Regardless of the set up, other agents can never set preferences or make vacation requests for you, nor vice versa.
To ensure system security, WFM Web displays the timestamp information from the previous login in the GUI the next time you log in through the agent desktop or agent mobile interface, alerting you of any unauthorized use of your login credentials.
Accessing WFM on your mobile devices
You can access your schedules on your mobiles device to enter your schedule preferences, plan your time off, request schedule trades with other agents, and change your personal information settings.
To access the WFM Agent UI on your mobile devices, open your browser (Safari on iOS devices or Google Chrome on Android devices) and enter the same URL that you use to access the Agent UI on your desktop. WFM Agent Mobile Client supports only the latest supported version of Safari and Google Chrome.
Ask your supervisor if there are any additional security requirements specific to your contact center.
Here's what you can do using the Agent Mobile Client on your mobile device:
- In the My Schedule screen and dialogs:
- See scheduled and pending items with the same color configuration as in the desktop UI
- Create trade proposals
- Add or rollback Exceptions
- In the Trading screens and dialogs:
- See and filter a list of trades
- Respond and add comments to trade requests
- In the Preferences screens and dialogs:
- Add, edit, and delete Preferences (shift, availability, day off)
- In the Time Off screens and dialogs:
- Add, recall, delete, or cancel Time-Off requests
- In the Configuration > My Settings screens and dialogs:
- Change your personal settings