OpenMQ—JMS Capture Point Application
This page provides an example to configuring a JMS Capture Point Application object when using the OpenMQ provider. This is a specific example of the more general configuration procedure titled "Configure Integrated CP."
Creating a Capture Point application in Configuration Manager (OpenMQ example)
- Create a Capture Point Application in the Configuration Manager named CP_OpenMQ_solaris.
- On the Options tab create a section settings. In this section add the following options:
- inbound-queue-name=inbound (the same as in the queue lookup name above)
- xsl-inbound-transform-path=./iwd_scripts/iWD2IxnServerTransformer.groovy (points to the default iWD Compatibility scripts)
- username=guest (as configured in the connection factory)
- jms-provider-url=file:///home/InteractionServer (the path points to the folder where the .bindings file (in UNIX file format) is stored on the Interaction Server host)
End Next Steps
- Configure the Interaction Server options to load JVM and all of the required libraries.
This page was last edited on June 18, 2020, at 10:43.