TIBCO—Interaction Server JVM
This page provides an example of configuring Interaction Server options to load JVM and all of the required libraries when using TIBCO. See also the general description of configuring for Java. This example assumes the following:
- The host of the TIBCO message queue service is called tibhost.
- Queues called inbound, error, notification, and processed are defined.
- Both user name and password are guest.
- The connection factory is called tibconnectionfact.
Configuring Interaction Server to load JVM and the required libraries (TIBCO example)
- On the Options tab of the Interaction Server Application, create a section named java-config and add the option:
- Create a section named jvm-options and add the following option:
-Djava.class.path=./jms/jms_wrapper.jar:/opt/tibco/ems/6.0/lib/jms.jar:/opt/tibco/ems/6.0/lib/tibjms.jar: ./transformation/xml_transformer_capture_point.jar:./transformation/groovy-all-1.7.3.jar: ./transformation/xercesImpl.jar:./transformation/xsltc.jar:
This option specifies the class path to all of the Java archives that are necessary for JMS Capture Points on TIBCO with iWD compatibility transformations to run. Note that the jar files tibjms.jar and jms.jar are located in the TIBCO installation directory and are not supplied in the Interaction Server installation package.
- Add the options -Xoss1m and -Xss1m to the jvm-options section. These options must have empty values.
This is the full path to the libjvm.so (jvm.dll if the operating system is Windows) on the host on which the Interaction Server is deployed.