Database Capture Point Configuration Options
Refer to the eServices 8.1 Reference Manual for detailed descriptions of all Capture Point-related configuration options. This section briefly describes some of the configuration options.
Set the following options in the settings section of the Database Capture Point application:
- data-source-name—The data source name, as configured in ODBC manager.
- username and password—The username and password are optional, as they may be configured in the data source.
- reconnect-timeout—Specifies the time interval (in seconds) between the reconnect attempts in case a connection to the database is lost.
- capture-point-type (required)—A Database Capture Point is instantiated only if this option is set to db.
Set the following options in the db-queries section:
- captureQuerySql—The database query that returns the result set in which each row will be captured as an interaction by Interaction Server.
- capturedUpdateSql—The database query that updates the corresponding database record to reflect that certain data has been successfully captured as an interaction by Interaction Server.
- errorUpdateSql—The database query that updates the corresponding database record to reflect that the associated interaction has not been captured by Interaction Server.
Configure the iwd-parameters section. This section corresponds to the outbound-transformation-parameters section in the File Capture Point. Each parameter below specifies a list of comma separated queue names. The section and its parameters are optional.
- CancelQueues—Specifies a list of queue names designated for interaction cancellation.
- CompleteQueues—Specifies a list of queue names designated for interaction completion.
- ErrorHeldQueues—Specifies a comma-separated list of queue names for interactions that are held because of a configuration error.
- RejectQueues—Specifies a comma-separated list of queue names for rejected interactions.
- RestartQueues—Specifies a list of queue names designated for interaction restart.
Configure the default-values section. This section may contain values for any interaction attribute which will be added to an interaction if it is not present after reading data from the inbound table. Any interaction attributes can be specified in the interaction representation (including Tenant ID, interaction queue, and so on), and will override any default value specified. The default values can be used to specify the initial submit queue, capture point-specific initial values, and so on. If the source item does not contain the attribute, it will be added with the specified default value.
Configure the notification-filtering section. This section specifies which notification should or should not be generated to this capture point.